Did you know that a woman’s breasts contain the same trigger-happy nerves found in the clitoris making breast orgasms the second most common form of orgasm for women? No wonder nipples reach out for more when kissed, caressed or otherwise stimulated. Yet most men simply ignore these magnificent twin orbs in a rush to head down south to get to where they think is the best possibility for orgasm.
What a shame.
Men don’t seem to understand that a woman’s breasts have a direct hotline to her clitoris and when breast play is done with skill and finesse, it can result in a dazzling orgasm for her. At the very least, breast and nipple stimulation can raise her libido and send her arousal soaring…and yours too!
Just as there is no “one-size-fits-all” bra, there isn’t any one method that will work for every woman all the time. Breast sensitivity, hormonal changes, her personal preferences, etc. will influence your choice of technique. If you are unsure how best to proceed, invite your partner to play the ‘mirror game’ where you sit facing each other in the nude and get her to show you what arouses her by doing it to you first. Experiment with licking, nibbling, pinching, sucking and stroking the neck, chest and nipple area. Gauge her arousal either by watching if her nipples rise, darken and intensify or through the sex sounds she makes. You can also place your hands over hers and ask her to show you how she wants to be pleasured. If neither of these suggestions appeal to you feel free to pick and choose from the following techniques instead.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN…
- Keep in mind that the more turned on she becomes the more sensation she will be able to endure so start off slow and gentle before introducing rougher, more intense techniques.
- Consider using a blindfold and/or gently restraining your partner’s hands to heighten her senses and increase her arousal.
- If her nipples become erect, don’t assume that they are the result of being aroused. Nipples can get hard from unpleasant stimuli such as excessive roughness, abrasion and extreme temperatures so be sure to ask your partner if she likes what you are doing.
- For best results use a combination of techniques.
MANUAL TECHNIQUES FOR BREAST ORGASM
- Begin by using the feathery touch of your nails or fingertips to stroke the delicate skin of your partner’s torso and under her arms. Slide your fingers down across her stomach, making slow, lazy circles over her belly, midsection and finally up to her breasts. Slide your palms in circular motions around the entire breast area. Press firmly. You can either do one breast at a time or use both hands and do both together. Continue even after her nipples become erect. Go faster, slower, harder. Cup as much of each creamy mound in your hand as possible and move them both around. Knead them. Squeeze them gently then more firmly.
- Massage her nipples with or without oil. Press on them. Roll them gently between your thumb and forefinger. Use firmer and firmer pressure.Tweak them. Pull them and hold or pull and release completely in rapid strokes.Take hold of her nipples and shake her breasts with them.
- Use one hand to encircle her breast and push it up and out similar to a push-up bra. This pulls the nipple taut. With your other hand, roll, pinch and pull the nipple. Wet your fingers and play with it. Quickly rub your fingers back and forth. Use the pad of your index finger to rotate the nipple in small circles. Flick your finger or fingernails across each rosy bud.
- Try any or all the above techniques while you and your partner are in the shower or bath because having her breasts and nipples lovingly lathered by her mate with either a soft wash cloth or sponge or even just his hands is a real turn on for many women.
ORAL TECHNIQUES FOR BREAST ORGASMS
- Begin with sensual kisses and luscious love bites from her ear down to her breasts. Kiss and lick each breast and nipple. Flick her nipples with your tongue. Gently bite then suckle her nipples then lick and blow on them.
- Pucker your lips and use them to make a seal around the nipple. Suck in and then out without breaking the seal. The nipple will feel alternating currents of vacuum and pressure. Use caution if your partner wears nipple jewelry you don’t want it accidentally swallow it.
- Whether you use suction or combine suction with nibbles, licks or tongue strokes, there is really no limit with how you can orally stimulate your partner’s breasts. If you are unsure what she likes, ask her to suck on your tongue or lips to show you how much suction she prefers on her nipples.
- Try orally stimulating her breasts when she is lying above you. Her breasts will be more sensitive when they are hanging down because of the increased blood supply to the nipples.
OTHER TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS…
- Penis and Breast Play. Some women find it highly arousing when a man caresses their nipples with the tip of an erect penis or by pulling his foreskin up around the nipple. If he pulls apart the opening of his penis, he can sometimes slip the tip of an erect nipple into it for added pleasure. Some women get aroused by having of an erect penis sliding in-between her well-oiled breasts as she squeezes them together.
- Toys. There are products on the market now that can apply direction suction and vibration to the breasts and nipples. Vibrators, especially those with ridged or pronged attachments are also very effective. For a bit of kink and to add intensity, you and your partner might consider using a leather flogger or whip. You can locate various breast toys here.
- Nipple Clips. Although nipple clips have been around for a long time they should be used with care. Clothes pins and a pair of chopsticks should also be used with caution. Never leave anything on the nipples – numbness is a warning sign – for too long or you risk causing permanent nerve damage.
- Hot and Cold Temperatures. Ice or snow on the nipple can be especially arousing especially if you alternate it with drinking something warm before sucking, kissing or blowing on it.
- Food Play. Engage in a little erotic food play by dabbing whipped cream, chocolate sauce or honey on her nipples before slowly and seductively licking it off.
- Sensuous Materials. Try stroking and caressing your partner’s breasts and nipples with silk, velvet, fur, leather, feathers and even rougher textures like wool, terry cloth or a very soft brush. Use a combination of textures for increased sensation.